Weights and measures
Former Blue Peter presenters
Forthcoming Harry Potter books
How Countdown works
East London postcodes
Know your BBC
Famous 37 year-olds
The Clubbing-English bilingual phrasebook
9 of the top rated TV programmes of the 70s
Reasons to be single
10 unwritten rules of soap opera
50 years of the pop charts
Planets and their satellites
Underground passengers from hell
Winter solstice sunset times
Whatever happened to?
The royal line of succession
Minimum legal ages
Signs of the zodiac
Big Brother - in the House
Future UK total solar eclipses
Future UK total solar eclipses in your
5 things to do waiting for your tea to brew
The Country Code
Rare chemical elements
Back to homepage
to do waiting for your tea to brew
• Bash the teabag with a spoon to try to make it go brown quicker.
• Eat the biscuit you were going to have with your cuppa, so
you have to eat another one later.
• Finish drinking the previous cup of tea someone else made for
you ten minutes ago.
• Hunt desperately in the fridge for some milk that doesn’t smell
like it’s evolved into cheddar.
• Go buy a coffee from Starbucks instead.